- "Internet puzzle solvers test" is on vacation now. Start of the next round will be announced later.
- Puzzles will be placed on this page (in the top right corner) in Adobe Acrobat Reader file format.
- Solvers who can not download the test file from this page may receive it by e-mail. You will need to inform me by writing to email@example.com.
- Anyone can participate in this competition. Results of previous rounds are not considered.
- Answer must be submit to firstname.lastname@example.org within one week of test file publication. You must send answers by e-mail in simple text.
- On the first line you must write your name or nickname and your country.
- All answers must be presented in the format stated in the question. Answers for each puzzle must be placed in new line beginning with puzzle number and dots.
- Please write the two best and two worst puzzles.
- At the end of email you may add any additional comments.
- You may send multiple submissions, but must enter your name in each submission. Your latest submission for a puzzle will be taken as your official answer to that puzzle.
- Results will be posted within one week.
- There are no prizes, rewards or anything else, only the honour.
- You can send your own puzzles for inclusion in the next round. The author of such puzzles will be show.
- For any questions write to email@example.com or visit our forum
- If you want to receive contest announcement then subscribe to mail list
For the other information about Diogen puzzle club see the main page
|Winners of 4th round|
|1.||Kubo T. ||94|
|2.||Romon C. ||93|
|3.||Tokunaga T. ||92|
|4.||Jo H. ||91.5|
| ||Klyachin V. ||91.5|
|6.||Uppelschoten R. ||89|
|7.||Sugimura Y. ||88.5|
|8.||Podshivalov C. ||88|
| ||Robertsa T. ||88|
|10.||Arimatsu T. ||87.5|
|The full results see here|